Renton School Board members are offering the public three opportunities to provide input on the search for a new school superintendent.
In its effort to gather input to help develop the position description and leadership profile of the new superintendent, the public may chose from three open forum meetings (Offered January 8, 9 and 10 — Locations listed below). The community is also welcome to ask questions of the search firm, Northwest Leadership Associates, which will assist in finding the next school district superintendent. Your responses to the online survey will assist in developing the profile.
Those unable to attend can offer input through an online survey. To contact Northwest Leadership Associates directly, contact Dr. Dennis Ray at (509) 255-6170, or email email@example.com.
Superintendent Search: District Offers Public Comment Sessions:
- Tuesday, Jan. 8, 6:30-8 p.m. Renton High School (Library) 400 South 2nd Street, Renton
- Wednesday, Jan. 9, 6:30-8 p.m. Hazen High School (Career Center) 1101 Hoquiam Ave., NE, Renton
- Thursday,, Jan. 10, 6:30-8 p.m. Lindbergh High School (Little Theater) 16426 128th Ave SE, Renton
More on Patch:
- District Releases Survey To Gather Community Input Regarding New Superintendent
- Renton School Board Hires Northwest Leadership Associates For Superintendent Search, Dec. 20
- School Board Embarks On Superintendent Search, Dec. 18
- Renton School Board Names Vera Risdon Interim Superintendent, Dec. 6
- Renton School Superintendent To Leave District For Governor's Office Position, Nov. 29
*Editor's Note: Information provided by the Renton School District.