From July through the end of September, take a walking tour around Renton for a trip into the fantastical world of 'Oscar Wilde and the Vampire Murders,' a quick flight to outer space with 'T-Minus: The Race to the Moon,' or get your fill with 'Get Cooking.'
Explore Renton and the 19 book covers hung around the downtown core. You just might discover some good reads while getting a little exercise.
There are more than 260 book cover posters all over King County. Look for them here in Renton, and also in Bellevue, Black Diamond, Burien, Crossroads, Duvall, Issaquah, Kirkland, Kent, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, North Bend, Vashon and Woodinville.
Click on the pdf file to the right of this story, or click on this hyperlink for a complete list of book cover poster locations.
- Matched by Ally Condie, 100 Mill Avenue S
- There's an Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer, 100 Mill Avenue S
- T-Minus: The Race to the Moon by Jim Ottaviani, 235 Mill Avenue S
- A Nation's Hope by Matt de la Peña , 230 Main Avenue S
- Get Cooking by Mollie Katzen , 201 S 2nd Street
- Violet the Pilot by Steve Breen, WACAP–World Association for Children and Parents 315 S 2nd Street
- Thelonious Monk by Robin D. G. Kelley , 419 S 2nd Street, Suite 1
- Angkor by Dawn F. Rooney, Sons of Haiti Masonic Temple 301 S 3rd Street
- The Double Life is Twice as Good by Jonathan Ames, Legendary Martial Arts 401 S 3rd Street
- Oscar Wilde and the Vampire Murders by Gyles Brandreth, 507 S 3rd Street
- Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan at the Clock Tower, South 3rd Street & Burnett Avenue S
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman, Qualstar Credit Union 617 S 3rd Street
- Soup Day by Melissa Iwai, 717 S 3rd Street
- The Complete Western Stories of Elmore Leonard by Elmore Leonard, Renton Western Wear 724 S 3rd Street
- Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos, 825 S 3rd Street
- Rapunzel by Paul O. Zelinsky, Black Chow Antiques 826 S 3rd Street
- Babymouse: Our Hero by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm, 900 S 3rd Street
- Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper, Schumsky Building 919 S 3rd Street
- Our Noise: The Story of Merge Records by John Cook, 232 Burnett Avenue S