The holidays have come and gone, and now it's back to business.
Following the cancelation of the December 11 open house meeting, the next scheduled Library Open House will take place on January 15 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Renton City Hall in the Council Chambers. Patch will post the agenda as soon as the city makes it available.
Renton Housing Authority, Colpitts, City of Renton and KCLS continue to finalize the purchase and sale agreements, development agreement, and the memorandum of understanding.
For more information please visit rentonwa.gov or call 425-430-6605
*Editor's Note: Information provided by the City of Renton.
More on Patch:
- November Library Information Meeting
- UPDATED: City Adopts Library Guiding Principles: "Our Goal Is To Improve Communication"
- Renton Citizen Group Wants Input on New Library Design
- Letter To The Editor: Citizens' Advocacy Group To Tackle Ongoing City Issues
- What's Next For The Renton Library?
- UPDATE: Cedar River Library Overwhelming Favorite of Renton Voters
- Council Declines Library Petition
- Mayor Urges Council To Stay The Course
- UPDATED: Audit Validates Library Petitioner's Signatures
- Downtown Business Owners Voice Opinions On Library Move