.

Fire Destroys Renton Home

A home, along with a garage and RV were destroyed in a fast moving fire in a Renton neighborhood overnight, reports KIRO.

A home, along with a garage and RV were destroyed in a fast moving fire in a Renton neighborhood overnight, reports KIRO.

Firefighters responded to the 1000 block of S.E. 162nd Street at about 12:30 a.m. for a report of a house fire. 

Crews contained the fire in about an hour; no injuries were reported.

The fire appears to have been accidental, according to the Renton Reporter. It began in an outdoor cigarette ash can where a lit cigarette was left inside. 

Online: Fire rips through Renton Neighborhood (KIRO)
Cigarette ash can sparks two-alarm blaze in Highlands (Renton Reporter)

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »