Is there a school, booster club, team, or youth group fundraiser in your future? Are you hosting a garage sale, bake sale, or car wash that everyone should know about?
Need to spread the word to more than just your friends? Renton Patch is here to help.
Post it to the Renton Patch event calendar and make sure everyone in town knows about it.
Our event calendar is great for things such as fundraisers, classes, garage sales, shows, concerts, or any event where you would need to know the when and where.
The video provided explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy. We promise.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. You can log in and register by clicking on "Sign Up" or "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why people should go and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload." You can upload JPGs, PNGs, PDFs and multiple types of videos.
- Choose a category and fill out all the relevant information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc. Think about what you would want to know if you were planning to go an event.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!