It’s Thursday, and you have no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Renton Patch is here to the rescue:
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Friday, Oct., 14 at .
- Why Go: Come root on Lindbergh as they take on Kennedy this Friday.
- Pricing: $5, free with student ID.
- Where/When: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fri, Oct 14 at the .
- Why Go: This Friday is your last chance to view the Marianne Maksirisombat exhibit at the Carco Theatre. The exhibit has been on display since August 29. You check out some of Maksirisobat's works by visiting her website, but to really do these stunning pieces justice you'll have to see them in person.
- Cost: Free.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at the .
- Why Go: This weekend is your last chance to see two different exhibits at the Renton History Museum. We've heard nothing but great things about both , come view these amazing exhibits before they're gone!
- Cost: $3 for adults and $1 for kids (FREE on Sat. Oct. 15).
- Where/When: 7:05 p.m. Sat, Oct. 15 at ShoWare Center in Kent.
- Why Go: If you've never seen a TBirds game live, you're missing out. Check out all the high paced, hard hitting action this Saturday at the ShoWare Center.
- Cost: Tickets range between $16 - $40.
- Where/When: 9 p.m. on Saturday night at .
- Why Go: If you're looking to hear some live music locally this weekend, you may want to check out Bender's this Saturday night. Third Law of Motion will be laying it down all night long.
Cost: No cover.