You’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Renton Patch is here to the rescue:
- Where/When: 12-5 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 10 at Lamoreaux and Phillips.
- Why Go: Join Lisa Lamoreaux and Jennifer Phillips for the last open studio in their Downtown Renton location. Enjoy a wide selection of special priced items including art supplies and Luminosity products (luminaries, coasters, and lampshades). Be sure to check out the new Tiny Paintings and a product debut of Lisa Lamoreaux Fine Art prints.
- Cost: Free.
Photos With Santa
- Where/When: 5-7 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 3 at Santa's Workshop at Piazza Renton.
- Why Go: Here's your child's chance to get a photo with Santa and share their Chistmas list with St. Nick, himself! Be sure to stroll downtown and enjoy the holiday lighting display at Piazza Renton.
- Pricing: Free.
Train Rides at The Landing
- Where/When: Sat, Dec. 10 from 2-8 p.m. at .
- Why Go: Get your children in the holiday season spirit with a $1 train ride and visit the 40-foot Christmas tree at The Landing.
- Pricing: Train rides are $1 per child.
- Where/When: 3 p.m. on Sun, Dec. 11 at the .
- Why Go: The Renton City Band is back at the IKEA Performing Arts Center for their Winter Concert this Sunday. The RCCB always puts on a great show and Sunday should be no different. Can't wait tell Sunday? Check out this Youtube clip of the RCCB in action.
- Pricing: $10.00 for adults and $7.00 senior/students.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Sun, Dec. 11 at the .
- Why Go: This ain't your mama's cabaret! Aunt Dottie & Nephew Aaron will be bringing their unique brand of all–ages improv, comedy and music to the Renton Civic Theater this Sunday. Not sure what to expect form Aunt Dottie's Sing-Along? Check out this YouTube clip to get an idea of what you're in for.
- Pricing: $15 for adults, $10 for students/seniors. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Red Cross.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. on Sunday at the .
- Why Go: Only two more weekends left to catch the the Dickens’ Christmas classic, A Christmas Carol at the Renton Civic Theater. This is the ideal pre-Christmas entertainment that's sure to get audiences of all ages in the Christmas spirit.
- Pricing: Tickets are $22 for adults and $17 for students/seniors.
- Where/When: 2-3 p.m. on Sun, Dec. 11 at the .
- Why Go: The sights and sounds of The Dickens Carolers have become a Renton tradition and quite the holiday treat! Visit the Fairwood Library this Sunday and enjoy the carolers, adorned in elegant Victorian dress, sing traditional and contemporary holiday favorites in beautiful four-part harmony.
- Cost: Free.
- Where/When: 5-7 p.m. on Mon., Dec. 12 at .
- Why Go: Fun for the whole family, and make sure Santa knows what you want for Christmas!
- Cost: Free + cost of food.