You’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Renton Patch is here to the rescue:
- Where/When: 6:30 p.m. on Fri, Dec. 16 at the .
- Why Go: Join Blue Dog Dance as they present their third annual production of The Polar Express. Come see a wonderful holiday show with a local cast. Enjoy the tap dancing elves, break dancing chefs, tumbling wolves, prancing reindeer, and tiny snowmen. It's a great show for the whole family to enjoy!
- Pricing: Tickets are $10.
- Where/When: 3 p.m. on Sun, Dec. 18 at the .
- Why Go: Enjoy this talented group of young musicians as they perform unabridged classical compositions. Can't wait until Sunday? This clip of the RYSO in action should tide you over.
- Pricing: Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
- Where/When: 2-8 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 17 at .
- Why Go: Get your children in the holiday season spirit with The Landing's last train rides of the season.
- Pricing: Train rides are $1 per child.
- Where/When: 5-7 p.m. on Friday and 1-4 p.m. on Saturday at the Piazza at Renton.
- Why Go: Santa is coming to the Piazza at Renton this weekend. So stop by to let him know what's on the top of your list this year and make sure you're still on the nice list.
- Pricing: Free. Photographs will be available for you to download for free.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Sunday and Monday at the .
- Why Go: This Sunday and Monday is your last chance to catch Aunt Dottie's Sing-Along Cabaret. Enjoy this this unique brand of all–ages improv, comedy and music before it's too late! Not sure what to expect? Check out this YouTube clip to get an idea of what you're in for.
- Pricing: $15 for adults, $10 for students/seniors. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Red Cross.
- Where/When: Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1263
416 Burnett Avenue South on Sunday, Dec. 18 at noon.
- Why Go: Meet Santa Claus and listen to stories from his merry elves. Please bring a camera to take pictures of your Children,
Grandchildren, Nieces or Nephews with Santa!
- Pricing: Free for children 10 and under.
- Where/When: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday at Carlson Theatre.
- Why Go: Cornerstone Studio presents its annual production of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker. With a cast of more than 60 dancers portraying the beloved characters of Clara, the Nutcracker Prince, playful mice, toy soldiers, the Sugar Plum Fairy, and more, this ballet is a favorite holiday tradition. Gorgeous costumes and sets make this timeless performance truly unforgettable. Great for the entire family!
- Pricing: Prices are $20 in advance or $22 at the door.