LearningRx Issaquah is seeking mentally sharp individuals for the Northwest's first cognitive skills training center. Are you a quick thinking, inspirational motivator with the coaching skills to help others succeed? If you have a passion for helping others, especially struggling learners of all ages, join LearningRx as a Certified Cognitive Skills Trainer (CCST). As a CCST, you help to train the brain to build and strengthen cognitive skills. Training focuses on helping people learn "HOW to learn" by increasing processing speed, short and long term memory, auditory processing, visualization skills and logic and reasoning skills. LearningRx specializes in intense one-on-one brain training programs providing cognitive skills training to make learning, reading and math easier for students ages 5 to 85. Our programs are proven to be effective with learning disabilities, Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism, PDD, TBI or for those seeking to gain that competitive edge at school or work. This is not tutoring.
* Training and certification will be provided.
* Strong phonetics and math skills required.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills a must.
* Minimum BA/BS degree required.
* Educational or life coaching experience is a plus but not required.
* Computer proficiency required.
* Must be willing to take WJIII Cognitive Skills Assessment.
* Approximately 12-20 hours/week. You have some flexibility with schedule – but MUST be available Monday-Friday 3:00 pm-7:00 pm. There are optional additional hours available 10 am – 3 pm and Saturday if interested.
* Starting wage DOE. Trainer is paid for each hour per session of client training. Bonus opportunity
Please email resume to Fran Cabiles @ firstname.lastname@example.org