The Seattle Seahawks will face the Altlanta Falcons Sunday, January 13 at 10 a.m. — Where do you plan to watch the big game?
Patch checked with Renton's sports bars, pubs, alehouses and eateries to gather all the most important game day information, including food and drink specials.
Be sure to bring your camera or smart phone to . Let's see who has the most Seahawks spirit!
If you need a little game day inspiration, check out this video of the Blue Friday rally held at Renton City Hall to send the Hawks off in style!
Seahawks vs Falcons Watch Parties:
The Berliner Pub, 221 Main Ave. S., (206) 793-6437
- Will open for the game on Sunday morning. They will open at 9 a.m. and will have a couple of special breakfast items on the menu, as well as a bloody mary bar. Go Seahawks!
Kennydale Dinos, N.E. 44th St., (425) 271-9236
- Dinos will have the game on all day, but get there early because it was packed and standing room only last week. It's a lot of fun to see all the fans having such a great time. Come for breakfast and stay for drinks: $2.50 Miller High Life bottles, tall boy 16 oz. Miller Lite and PBR cans. There will also be specials on buckets and pitchers in addition to the 19 beers on tap. Well drinks are $4. The game will be on all 17 hi-def. flat screens throughout the bar. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Dog & Pony Alehouse, 351 Park Ave. N. (425) 254-8080
- Doors open at 9 a.m. on Sunday for the Seahawks vs Falcons game. Happy hour will be offered all day long in addition to other food specials.
Katie J’s Bar, 2621 Northeast Sunset Blvd., (425) 235-6161
- Will open at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast before the game. Specials include $3 Chili Dogs, $3 Shots for every Seahawks score, $2 beer for every Defensive turnover, and there will be raffles throughout the game. Prizes include T-shirts, hats, gift certificates and more.
A Terrible Beauty Irish Pub, 201 Williams Ave. S., (425) 227-3396
- Doors open at 9 a.m. and the game will be playing. Call ahead for specials.
Uncle Mo’s Snappy Inn, 321 Williams Ave. S., (425) 917-3130
- Will be open bright and early at 8 a.m. for breakfast, which is served until 2 p.m. Expect game day drink specials. As of the time of this article, the specials were not available, so call ahead for details.
Pickled Onion, 1314 Union Ave. N.E., (425) 271-3629
- Will be open at 9 a.m. for the big game. This is a great place if you feel like an ‘old fashion’ breakfast; it’ll be on the menu all day long for $6.95. Mimosas and Bloody Marys are on special for $3.50 on Sunday.