It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Renton Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your weekend fun. Check our picks for activities to hit.
- Where/When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Renton Civic Theatre.
- Why Go: If you've never been to the Renton Civic Theatre, this weekend is as good of a time as any. The Civic Theater always puts on a great show and we've heard nothing but brilliant things about Here on The Flight Path. It's funny, real, and should be a no brainer. Go see it.
- Pricing: $22 - $20
- Where/When: 9 a.m - 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at .
- Why Go: So it's the weekend and you've slept in, it's too lake for breakfast and way too early for lunch. Let A Terrible Beauty solve this dilemma for you with their weekend brunch. On top of their already delicious brunch, A Terrible Beauty also offers live Jazz music form 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Brunch and Jazz, what a perfect way to spend a weekend morning!
- Pricing: Prices vary, take a look at the online brunch menu.
- Where/When: Thursday - Sunday at the Puyallup Fair Grounds.
- Why Go: If you're a fan of the Puyallup Fair you'll probably enjoy the Spring Fair just as much. And as long as it's not raining you may even enjoy it a little bit more. The crowds will be significantly smaller then at the Puyallup Fair and you still get all the same attractions. Animal exhibits, garden shows, a rodeo, a science fair, and even a monster truck show! The Spring Fair has a little bit of fun for everyone. Weather.com's forecast for Puyallup has Saturday and Sunday as your best bets for clear weather.
- Pricing: Adults: $9; Students (6-18): $7 (free admission on Thursday); Five & under: free.
- Where/When: 7:45 a.m. on Sun, April 17 at Bellevue's .
- Why Go: The Bellevue 10k run is back and just in time to help you get in that swim suit shape you need for Summer. If the 10K seems too extreme, try the 5k run/walk. There's also a half mile Kids' Dash available for kids 10 years old and younger. Not too stoked about getting your run on this Sunday? This 2011 Bellevue 10K promo might help you get motivated.
- Pricing: Pre-registration for 10k/5k: $30; Registration after April 15 & day of race: $35; Kids dash/10 and under: $10
- Where/When: 9 p.m. Fri, April 15 at the in Kirkland.
- Why Go: If free live music is what you're after this weekend, you're gonna have to make a drive to see it. Luckily, The Crying Spell will be worth the drive to Kirkland. This is a great opportunity to see a big name band in a very intimate venue. Never heard of them? Check out this Crying Spell music video to get an idea of what you're in for.
- Pricing: No cover.
Check out opening day at the , get an early start to your family's , stroll through Downtown Renton and stop for a quick lunch at , or early dinner at .
Last, but certainly not least, re-visit our .