The art show CHASE AWAY THE GRAY DAYS at Studio 54 Furniture and Art Gallery in Enumclaw on Thursday, September 26 5-8 p.m. will demonstrate principles of interior design to brighten up our homes during the winter. Artist and award winning interior designer Lue Isaac will speak on these topics:
· using color and light to create a warm interior environment.
· Editing furnishings and accessories to create compositions within open space
· Using value contrast to focus attention, and eliminating it where it distracts
· Counteracting our blue light with warm color- and avoiding surrounding ourselves with white.
· Bringing natural forms and references inside- biomimicry
· Accessing new lighting options to create a warms ambiance inside.
For more info about the show see the event page on PATCH and/ or www.studio54gallery.com